Friday, December 27, 2013

100 hats for 2014

So it seems a lot of time has past since my last post and a lot has changed.  To say I've had a knitting slump would be an understatement.   I don't know what happened but nothing has peaked my interest in knitting in a long time.  Until now.  Recently my family started asking me for new hats.  After dusting off my needles and banging out five hats in two weeks I got really excited again about making hats!  I remember why I love to knit and how great it feels to make something for someone who appreciates it and uses what you make to keep themselves warm.  Which brings me to my new project for 2014.

I call it 100 hats for 2014.  The name says it all.  I will try to knit up 100 hats andshare my progress along the way.  I'm going to revisit some of my favorites and find some new patterns to share. The patterns will come from many places but I will share what I can.  I will also have a pinterest board you can follow as well as on Ravelry and the blog.  Join me on instagram (@ahtomlinson) where the hashtag will be #100hats2014.   Look for hat number one on January 1, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about a classy comment?