Friday, September 08, 2006

Thinking about Knitting

This summer my sister and I took the kids to the zoo. It was my niece Jasmine's first time at the zoo and she was so excited. We went to the petting zoo to see the sheep. She likes to help me knit on Saturdays when I mooch free laundry time from my mom. I told her that sheep make wool which turns into the yarn we use to knit stuff.

We were at the zoo feeding the sheep some of that stuff they put in the bubblegum machine and she looks right into the sheep's face and says with a sinister look on her face, "We are going to knit you up!"

My sister said, did she just threaten that sheep? I said yes she threatened to handicraft his ass.

Here is a photo from the zoo, unfortunately not of the above mentioned sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about a classy comment?