Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sweater Vest Log Entry 3

Thursday, December 14, 2006

5 inches long today and going great! I am so happy with the vest today. I am not so happy with my red heart skein I had two breaks in the yarn already. I am going to email them and bitch about the yarn maybe I will get a comp yarn or something. I am loving the cabling.

What I learned this week:
Crosses and Cables are different! I really like making the cross cables in this pattern. It uses 3 stitches instead of 4 in the main cable. I also started making lists of the pattern row numbers for both panels so I can work faster across it really helps overall the entire sweater is a learning exercise. Not bored yet.

1 comment:

  1. That is looking nice. It's going to be a gorgeous vest...I think you've found your knitting niche in cables.

    ReplyDelete

How about a classy comment?