Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tired and wired we ruin too easy

Ram's Horn you're lovely and you're done! I shortened the sleeves and extended the collar. I reblocked it and after three days of drying it is done. I need a new shawl pin for sure but I love it. Norah you may have needed a better technical editor on this pattern but it wonderful. I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Blueberry. It took 14 skeins but may have been closer to 13 since I took so much off the sleeves. I totally love the hems! I am currently working on a shawl for my Aunt Rita. It finally got too big to be a carry around project so I am starting on the Yoga Mat Bag from IK Summer 07.

On another front I finished my final exams and my final paper so I have only 1 more week of school and then I am done! MLIS thats me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about a classy comment?