Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just checking in

Not too much to report over at the Classy People House. Work is steady on the Big Ivy and the Striped Illusion. I am pretty stoked to start a new sweater for my mom. I think it might actually be my NaKniSweMo KAL project. I just ordered a copy of Classic British Knits by Madeline Weston. I fell in love with the fair isle vests and women's gansey cardigans in this book but put the idea out of my mind while I was in grad school. My mom asked me to make her a cardi and since I kinda like her I want to make her something awesome. Sister will consult on style and color and I will pick the yarn. I need to make sure it is something she will like the feel of not just something I want to knit with.

I really need to get some of my UFO's done. I still have Amelia's hat and fingerless mits, Jazzy's left mitten and scarf and a hat for Luke to get done. On more exciting news I am working on a new pattern. If you love mittens and who doesn't stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about a classy comment?