Monday, November 03, 2008

nakniswemo08!

Today is the day! I had to rip back my left front of the Tree of Life Aran. I had some issues with the pattern. I was too sloppy and loose. Also being lazy and believed Lion Brand I decided not to ball up the center pull skein. I had a huge yarn barf and ended up with a huge tangle of yarn. I had to ravel out inches to finish the rows which fucked up my tension so this morning I decided to rip it.

Did you ever have a moment where you you were thinking I should rip and then miliseconds later the needles were out and the ball was rolling? I was ripping out my knitting standing up on the el during rush hour! I couldn't stand it one more minute. I realized afterwards that I didn't have my size 5s for the ribbing so the entire day was wasted. However I feel like it was a good knitting day. Ripping is a release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about a classy comment?