Sunday, March 08, 2009

Bolsa De Perro Bag




I almost forgot about this one! Another awesome project from Andean Folk Knits by Marcia Lewandowski. I am obsessed with this book I love it so much! I also finally finished up the last of the Cascade 220 I bought at Rosies last year. I made the big Ivy, the Anatolian mittens, the Lapland mittens and finally this bag with the nine skeins I bought. What a great value.
Work continues on the February Lady and my Earth Day Swap presents. Everything else is the same and that is not a bad thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I kind of just found your blog (clicked on a link). and... I have this book!!!! It is so great to see something made from it. I haven't made anything yet. But have been dieing to. Please come to my blog and comment. Let me know what you think of the book, was it easy to fallow? etc. I will keep your blog in my favorites and check back from time to time.

    Nice blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:21 PM

    Oh how beautiful! I would never have the patience to use so many colors and such an intricate pattern...but it is breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete

How about a classy comment?