Tuesday, September 26, 2006

First day of school!

Yesterday was the first day of classes for Drexel. I have offically started the MLIS program! I am taking two classes this quarter. INFO510 and INFO520. The 510 is Information Resources and Services 1, seems to be about searching, data mining and how to provide information in any form to patrons. The 520 is the Professional and Social Aspects of Information Services, seems to be about copyright, being a librarian and for some odd reason grant writing.
I am taking the entire program online just like I did my bachelors last year. The course load seems managable and the other students seem ok. Yesterday I sat down at the computer and was like what the hell am I doing here? That remains to be seen. Gotta roll Law and Order is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about a classy comment?