Friday, October 24, 2008

Day Off!

Today I had a day off from work. I had a parent teacher meeting at noon so I took a full day. This morning I went grocery shopping with the boss. I got caramels! Then I went to my meeting had wendy's for lunch and watched Walk Hard. I think those types of movies are funny. Then I made some pumpkin bread for my sister and brushed the doggie. After some much needed internet time I am going to start mom's tree of life aran. I got some nice wool ease in a gray heather. She didn't want a wool sweater but I wanted to make her something really nice and somehow RHSS seemed too cheap. I know that is shocking coming from a classy bitch as myself.


We went to the pumpkin patch slash apple orchard on Sunday and had a great time. Here are some snaps from the patch and the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How about a classy comment?