Sunday, January 18, 2009

Anatolian mittens

This is a work in progress shot of second naknimitmo09 project the Anatolian Mittens from Folk Mittens. Not the best photos. I rushed them to get something up in Ravelry.

I am using the left overs from the Big Ivy Scarf I finished a while back. Speaking of Big Ivy I need to bust that monster out. It is freezing here in Philly!

I have been sewing like crazy every night I finished 5 morsbags for my sister's birthday tomorrow. I got some great Eagles fabric at Joann's for 50% off. Thanks nice old lady who shared her coupons with me. I appreciate it. I cut out two shopping bags, three lunch bags and four drawstrings for tomorrow. We have the day off for MLK day.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:07 PM

    A Novel About Knitting from Hyperion Books!

    Hello!

    I am writing from Hyperion Books about a book we are publishing that I believe will fit your interests and those you cover on your site.

    The book is Gil McNeil’s THE BEACH STREET KNITTING SOCIETY AND YARN CLUB, a warm and witty novel about Jo Mackenzie, who packs up her two rowdy, energetic boys and moves from London to her small seaside hometown, where she takes charge of her beloved Gran’s knitting shop.

    The perfect book for lovers of the New York Times bestseller THE FRIDAY NIGHT KNITTING CLUB, Gil McNeil's BEACH STREET KNITTING SOCIETY AND YARN CLUB is a fresh, uplifting, funny novel about knitting, the art of life, and how a young mother learns to start over after life throws her for a loop.

    “A believable, warm and funny novel with a touch of romance—I’m already looking forward to the sequel.”
    —Knitting Magazine

    We would love to work with your site on this publication. If you are interested in receiving a review copy of THE BEACH STREET KNITTING SOCIETY AND YARN CLUB, please email me at Molly.K.Frandson.-ND@abc.com with your mailing address so I can send the book your way!

    I look forward to your comments and reviews.

    All the best,

    Molly Kay Frandson

    Hyperion Books
    77 West 66th Street
    New York, NY 10023

    ReplyDelete

How about a classy comment?